I get asked at times how much it cost me to put this bike together and I really don't think of it that way at all. I think of it as a work in progress. I've learned alot of the years driving this beast. I'm going to attempt to break down the bike in it's add-ons.
- USB Rechargeable 550 lumin light, $100
- Bag and controller, bag $45, controller $45
- Long/Wide Ulock $150
- Side front fork bag $45
- Front motor $250
- Daves mudshovel $20
- Large tooth crank (replaced the default Norco one) $200
- Blinking lights $5x2 (One on each side)
- Rear bag $40, battery inside $500
- Rear rack $50
- After marked kick stand $25
- Norco bike $1000
- Seat $100
- Big claw pedals $50
|Skipping the gas station while on a 60km bike ride.|
So in total, I've easily spent 2600 on this bike and really, compared to many other people with bikes, I know.. I spent next to nothing.
I use this bike as a daily commuter, getting exercise and not having to waste time in a gym. I'm well ahead of the game.
I save on parking, gas, insurance, car maintenance and over all peace of mind. If I would do it all over again, I would do the exact same. No regrets!