Monday 6 October 2014

Lungs are burning!

So I took the plunge and drove the bike all the way into work for the first time since the rear motor died a horrible death.  I've been driving around a borrowed mountain bike for a while but no super long rides (10-30min) and not the 1hr-2hr rides and my lungs are burning so bad.  With about two weeks off the bike, my endurance dropped significantly. I was shocked!

I feel like this is the first time I've driven into work on a bike, even though I've been doing it all summer long.  However, I had regained that "joy" when I came into work that I was missing..  Fresh air does wonders to my mood.

With the motor on the front, the bike feels a lot more balanced and lighter... It's strange but true.

Lessons Learned:



  • Don't stop biking.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment