Thursday 11 December 2014

Goggles and Riding

The goggles ended up being a flop when it came to real weather, they froze up and became useless once the weather was -15c.  So back to looking for something else.  Guess ski goggles?

As for riding, I'm still coming in to work but not after last nights snow storm.  To much ice and shoveled road shoulders.  Picked up some white LED lights to supplement my main lamp, ones that blink, etc..  All rechargeable via USB ports.

I'm getting a lot of people asking me question about the fat bike.. more then normal.  Guess people just stopped thinking about bikes during the cold snow season. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been having fogging problems with mine. I think it needs to be substantially colder for them to be effective. I'm going to try anti-fog spray and see if that helps.

    Mine are pretty close to ski goggles. I think the problem is you don't generate tons of heat while skiing. They don't freeze but they fog up easily.

    ReplyDelete