Friday 21 August 2015

Endurance Building

Most of my bike riding has all been leading up to building up my endurance for riding long period of time with out taking a break. Keep peddling no matter what happens, just keep peddling. 

With that said, I've had some major success with building my legs up and in taking air.  I can almost do my entire ride with out my legs going weak on me.  I feel as though in the next few months my motor may actually become a hindrance than support my bike ride in.  I'm not going to push myself to hard so I am thinking spring next year, I'll look into buying myself a road bike.

1 comment:

  1. I find the biggest bite out of endurance is the winter. I'm going to be hitting the trainer a lot to keep it up.

    Let me know if you need any help shopping! I'm probably shopping for a new road bike as soon as I sell my car. :D

    ReplyDelete